Engagement Survey (Schools)
As a parent I know how important it is to feel consulted by school. As a researcher I know how valuable those insights can be for schools to be able to get through a very difficult time getting better all the time.
Adapting to changes in the way we do things is a challenge but feedback from users can help you adjust what you do and how you do it to suit everyone's needs and circumstances better.
With the many time pressures of lockdown there is no easy way to find this. So what if you can provide them with an quick and easy opportunity to tell you how you are doing and provide any feedback on what needs to change?
This free survey template is concise. It is easy to complete. And it provides important feedback on your efforts to continue providing the best education for the children in your schools.
You can use it straight out of the box, just follow the simple instructions below to send it to your parents and carers today.
For even better results you might want to make a few changes to the content. There are a few tips in this blog which might help. If you would like to do this but are feeling less confident get in touch and I can assist you further.
Instructions for Use
- If you haven’t already, create a google account. It's free and you can use your exisiting email address.
- Follow the link to the survey. A box will ask if you want to create a copy of the form. You do. A copy of the form will be saved to your library.
- Go to your google drive and open the survey from you library.
- If you want to make changes, you can do so now, They will automatically save. I suggest you ensure the choices in sections 2, 8 and 9 are correct and relevant to your own setting and context.
- When you are happy with the survey, you can send it to parents and carers. Click "SEND" ans select "Link" and also shorten the URL. Copy this link into your email, website or social media.
- When you receive results and wish to analyse the results, go to the “responses” tab. A summary of the responses in simple charts can be viewed here. These results will be sufficient for many of you.
- If you wish to analyse the responses further it is possible to download the results for use in Google Sheets, Excel and other spreadsheet packages.
- Remember to make clear in any introductory communication you send any obligations under GDPR by stating what the information collected will be used for and how long it will be stored. This template specifically does not ask for any personal or identifying information to keep this as simple as possible for you.
The Trust Board had been grappling with a problem that needed a solution, for some time! Rob was able to guide our thoughts, conversations and deliberations in a speedy and efficient manner. What had previously taken hours and hours of deliberation, was done and dusted in an hour! Thank you Rob, your time and expertise was much appreciated!